Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

I'm dying over here. Ours won't be ready to ship till around March 9th. I even have a countdown app on my phone, which is probably the reason why it feels like a lifetime from now till we get our babies.

Oh wow, that is a wait.

Maybe!
lol.png
idunno.gif
I really don't know how people can go through catalogs and order chicks without wanting at least one of each! (My answer is going to be not to order any for a very long time! We will have 50 now, and though we have room for them, that's enough for us! I swear (this time!) LOL

:idunno  I really don't know how people can go through catalogs and order chicks without wanting at least one of each! (My answer is going to be not to order any for a very long time! We will have 50 now, and though we have room for them, that's enough for us! I swear (this time!) LOL

Sure, Leanne, sure...:p. I really just want my five. That's all I ordered to start. We live on a very small parcel in a dense urban neighborhood. Bantams, so they should work out. Though I'm not saying I might not order more!! Spring babies, anyone?

Sure, Leanne, sure...
tongue.png
. I really just want my five. That's all I ordered to start. We live on a very small parcel in a dense urban neighborhood. Bantams, so they should work out. Though I'm not saying I might not order more!! Spring babies, anyone?
If you're going to have 5, you might as well have 12...
yippiechickie.gif

I just got the notice that the shipping label was created this morning at 7am- I hope that the chicks make it this time. 5 all arrived DOA:( SO we ordered 10 this time, 5 barred rock, 5 buff orpingtons. I've been the psycho chicken lady bothering the post master here (telling them that they had literally died about 1/2 hour from when we got them, they were still limp, not hard.)
He said this time he would call as soon as the truck was pulled in. (What did they do last time!!!!!???)
I also asked him if they could contact Kansas City and ask if they could put the chicks in the cab- I can't imagine there are 20 boxes of chickens coming to a small town in Wisconsin. I have no idea if any of this will make a difference but here's hoping. Come-on chicky chickys!!! You can make it!

I just got the notice that the shipping label was created this morning at 7am- I hope that the chicks make it this time. 5 all arrived DOA:( SO we ordered 10 this time, 5 barred rock, 5 buff orpingtons. I've been the psycho chicken lady bothering the post master here (telling them that they had literally died about 1/2 hour from when we got them, they were still limp, not hard.)
He said this time he would call as soon as the truck was pulled in. (What did they do last time!!!!!???)
I also asked him if they could contact Kansas City and ask if they could put the chicks in the cab- I can't imagine there are 20 boxes of chickens coming to a small town in Wisconsin. I have no idea if any of this will make a difference but here's hoping. Come-on chicky chickys!!! You can make it!
Hoping this time works out beautifully!!!
fl.gif

idunno.gif
I really don't know how people can go through catalogs and order chicks without wanting at least one of each! (My answer is going to be not to order any for a very long time! We will have 50 now, and though we have room for them, that's enough for us! I swear (this time!) LOL

Honestly I tried! But some where sold out, my credit card didn't have room, and then the old man was standing over my shoulder reminding me that we don't live on a farm.

Back
Top Bottom