Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

I'm expecting my chicks today.. I had nightmares all night that I got my chicks and they were closed in plastic bags and suffocated.. In the dream I had to drive all the way to Texas to get the hatchery to replace them and they said it would be the end of may!!.. I woke up and rushed to the P.O. and the lady knew who I was and my address.. The express truck doesn't come in tho till noon!.. I placed my order on a waiting list the end of September.. This wait is starting to get to me!

I'm expecting my chicks today.. I had nightmares all night that I got my chicks and they were closed in plastic bags and suffocated.. In the dream I had to drive all the way to Texas to get the hatchery to replace them and they said it would be the end of may!!.. I woke up and rushed to the P.O. and the lady knew who I was and my address.. The express truck doesn't come in tho till noon!.. I placed my order on a waiting list the end of September.. This wait is starting to get to me!

That sounds like some of the crazy dreams I have!

Eleven more days for my first order to ship! Tomorrow I can start agonising over the 10-day weather forecast. Right now it looks it'll be in the 60's with a low in the 40's.

I have two shipping this Monday. Its sleeting today but next week is supposed to be 60/40 all week. Hoping the weather don't change for the worst
fl.gif

My tracking # says they're suppose to be in today and so does the lady from the PO, but there is no record of them arriving at the Greenville facility which the lady at the PO said should have already happened!!.. They're gonna let me drive to Greenville to pick them up ( only about 20 minutes away) if they make it there to save another transport but I'm sooooo worried. I already called the hatchery so they know what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom