Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

Our babies arrived this morning safe and sound!! I had prepared myself and the kids to a couple not making it but all 17 arrived chipper and happy! The kids of course wanted to stay home from school to mother them but that was shot down when I reminded them they'd still have homework + bathroom cleaning duty.
lol.png

Our babies arrived this morning safe and sound!! I had prepared myself and the kids to a couple not making it but all 17 arrived chipper and happy! The kids of course wanted to stay home from school to mother them but that was shot down when I reminded them they'd still have homework + bathroom cleaning duty. :lol:
Congratulations!

Our babies arrived this morning safe and sound!! I had prepared myself and the kids to a couple not making it but all 17 arrived chipper and happy! The kids of course wanted to stay home from school to mother them but that was shot down when I reminded them they'd still have homework + bathroom cleaning duty.
lol.png

I am SO happy for you!!!! You were so afraid you wouldn't love them or they wouldn't get there- glad to hear!!! Spoil those babies!! I'm already calling those babies "stinky yuckies;p)

As I sit her at 2:45pm my chicks are supposed be delivered by 3:00 today. The last post in the tracking said that they departed Texas at 11:16pm last night. We'll see...not looking so good....I'm definitely impatiently waiting!

I am SO happy for you!!!! You were so afraid you wouldn't love them or they wouldn't get there- glad to hear!!! Spoil those babies!! I'm already calling those babies "stinky yuckies;p)

I know right?! I have been sitting on the floor next to them just watching them almost all morning. I even had to run to the grange because my 6 yr old decided last night that the water jug is a step stool and cracked it. So while there I did what any crazy lady does with chicken math and bought 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte's. Lawd help me!

As I sit her at 2:45pm my chicks are supposed be delivered by 3:00 today.  The last post in the tracking said that they departed Texas at 11:16pm last night.  We'll see...not looking so good....I'm definitely impatiently waiting!

Oh no!! I hope they're just running late. My tracking info was a tad bit wonky as well.

No I didn't. I was going to wait till tomorrow to call if they didn't get here today. Cause the tracking said they were checked in in Portland then made it to Springfield then back to Portland in less than 2 hrs which isn't right as its a 2 he drive one way.

Back
Top Bottom