Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

We'll be picking the chicks up in about 2 hours! The sort facility north of us called and they have our chicks. One of the workers kindly offered to bring them down with her when she gets off work today and we'll be meeting her at a post office halfway between us and the sort facility.
Post pictures when you get your chicks home!
jumpy.gif

We'll be picking the chicks up in about 2 hours! The sort facility north of us called and they have our chicks. One of the workers kindly offered to bring them down with her when she gets off work today and we'll be meeting her at a post office halfway between us and the sort facility.

That's so awesome! It killed me waiting for ours when they hit Portland. Can't wait to see pics!

Do you have any pictures of your chicks @ORChickFam? I would love to see pictures
love.gif

Do I have pics?
lau.gif
Im driving ours crazy taking almost daily portraits of them. My family thinks I'm looney. Here are a few from today. I haven't named many as I'm waiting for more feathers and figure out personalities.

Welsummer 1 of 2, 8 days old

Rhode Island 1 of 2, 8 days old

Silver Laced Wyandotte aka Mr. Fluffy Eggo (she's my teens chick) 1 of 2, 3 days old in this pic (were purchased at the local grange)

New Hampshire 1 of 2, 8 days old

Mr. Chicken Bawk Bawk Chicken, Silkie Bantam, 8 days old <--she's the baby's chicken

Wow, that never happens. How nice of her.
It was wonderfully thoughtful of her. That sort facility does do a "courtesy call" to everyone in the outlying areas who order chicks to let them know they can come pick them up if they want to.

Post pictures when you get your chicks home!
jumpy.gif
I will soon! Just finished settling them in the brooder and need to get myself some dinner first.

That's so awesome! It killed me waiting for ours when they hit Portland. Can't wait to see pics!
Portland feels like it's in another state sometimes, lol!

It was wonderfully thoughtful of her. That sort facility does do a "courtesy call" to everyone in the outlying areas who order chicks to let them know they can come pick them up if they want to.
Thanks pretty awesome of them, I have seen were many have tried to pick up their packages early or contact other facilities with no luck. I get my first live chicks in May, kinda of nervous of how it will go with the post office. The people up there are very nice, just not sure what they think of live chicks.

Got chicks!
1f424.png
1f424.png
1f424.png

We brought our babies home tonight. We wound up with 8 Buff Orp girls 2 boys and 4 Welsummer girls.

I'll post a pic later.

Thanks to Lisa at LandM Game Birds in Brashear MO for the great communication, conversation and most of all, selling me these adorable chicks!

Back
Top Bottom