Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

Lost another EE chick to pasty butt, and it was bad. Will be cleaning butts and putting vasaline on vents today. Not going to loose anymore. My survival % is still really really good, can't and shouldn't complain. But still.
he.gif

Lost another EE chick to pasty butt, and it was bad. Will be cleaning butts and putting vasaline on vents today. Not going to loose anymore. My survival % is still really really good, can't and shouldn't complain. But still.
he.gif
Your survival % may be good, but you know you are not happy losing any. We all want 100% survival rate. Sorry that you have lost a few.

I'm in love with Itty Bitties!!!
Buff Orpington

Colombian Wyandotte

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte

Buff Orpington

Black Copper Marans

Colombian Wyandotte

Blue Ameraucana

Blue Ameraucana and Daisy <3
Awww so cute. My pics are so boring compared to yours, lol.

i got 3 ducklings yesterday.. their breeds are white crested!! they are cuties!
Post pics when you can :)

he.gif
Oh, I'm sorry :(

It's a little ridiculous how much I am enjoying these chicks. I did lose 2 so far. Both my spare BLR Wyandottes. I'm already considering getting some more spares. Just in case.....
Here was today's pictures. The girls were in a shoe box with a mason jar of hot water to keep them warm while they waited their turns for pictures. I literally took 30 photos in just over 5 minutes...click click click click, back in the box to get warm. :)

3 day old Blue Laced Red Wyandotte

3 day old Black Copper Marans

3 day old Colombian Wyandotte

same bird

3 day old Blue Ameraucana

3 day old Easter Egger

3 day old Buff Orpington

same bird

Back
Top Bottom