Anyone in Rhode island Going to be looking for ducklings? Come spring?

thedoors5to1

Songster
10 Years
Jun 12, 2009
Hello there My name is Jill!
smile.png

Im not planning on hatching eggs intentionally with an incubator, this is not a planned "hatch"
jumpy.gif

Simply:
My Runner duck cricket is very broody (usually)
love.gif
, i love ducklings and dont have the heart sometimes to stop her from sitting on eggs. Im posting this because if i knew of potential FOREVER and good homes for ducklings, then i'd be more willing to allow her to hatch them knowing they have somewhere to go. Basically i cant keep more ducks than i have.
barnie.gif

These ducks are all runners, mixed colors and qualities
Im not interested in anyone who isnt providing a forever home.
thumbsup.gif
Not to mention ducklings and ducks are not animals you just raise to get rid of because they arent cute any more (sorry to sound like a preacher to fellow BYC forum members, we all mainly know this... I just want to send my clear message to any potential owners before they reply, thankyou)
wee.gif

The ducklings would have to be pick-up only if this was to all work out in natures course..
Thanks for reading, please PM me or respond here! Im willing to give away the little fuzzballs, take a trade (not animals! haha, maybe a handmade item or duck related item?) or I'll accept a small fee.
thanks..
Fertile eggs will be available as well.. please check out my BYC page on more about my runner duck gang.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom