Hello Florida friends! Looks like we have 4 more runner ducklings who will be up for adoption very soon! They are the last of a very large clutch by our Chocolate Runner mom and Fawn/White Runner-Pekin dad. All of the babies thus far have come out a bluish gray and white. :) Here is a photo of the two oldest siblings, Ping and Pip.

The four ducklings available will be hatching anywhere from the next few days to the next week. Take 2 or 4. Looking for the best homes where they'll be loved and cared for as part of the family. :)

Must have an indoor brooder set up for the first few weeks and then an enclosed outdoor hutch for them to sleep in at night.

Please let me know! We are in the Tampa area.
They are beautiful :love

Just wanted to share that I adopted five of these beautiful ducklings, and I can attest to their very good health and vigor! They are ravenous eaters with great personalities and just so lovely. Whoever adopts these babies won't be disappointed. I would take more but I'm DONE brooding in the house, at least for this year lol! Good luck @BoradorBeans --I hope you find them wonderful homes asap. :) :)

Just wanted to share that I adopted five of these beautiful ducklings, and I can attest to their very good health and vigor! They are ravenous eaters with great personalities and just so lovely. Whoever adopts these babies won't be disappointed. I would take more but I'm DONE brooding in the house, at least for this year lol! Good luck @BoradorBeans --I hope you find them wonderful homes asap. :) :)

Thanks for giving those guys a great home! They must be getting big by now!

Back
Top Bottom