Anyone in WV???

Hi! I am also in West Virginia---live about 14 miles east of Point Pleasant. I raise fancy show bantams and I have to admit I am really having a hard time finding poultry shows here in WV. The only thing I am seeing here even close is the WVa State Fair and all the county fairs. Does anyone here know of any poultry shows in WV other than the ones already mentioned? Also, does anyone know of any Poultry clubs here in WV, preferrably Bantam? If I can't find either of these, I guess I will just have to figure out how to start a poultry club with the ultimate goal of having a show here in WV. If anyone is interested please let me know! Good to meet you all, and administrator, thanks for letting me join so fast!
big_smile.png

Hi, fellow Mountain Folk! I am in Pendleton County. It's not in the middle of nowhere but I can see it from here. I love this part of WV and thank God each day for the beauty of it all. I am getting chickens tomorrow after a year's dry spell. Can't wait! Nice to see we are so well represented on here, I'm a newbie!
wee.gif

welcome-byc.gif
wvtoliver !

I'am from Tucker County. I would love to see a Chicken Swap Meet in a middle meeting area of all of us West Virginians.
ya.gif

Your right about the Poultry Shows.Not many.Not sure why. Is everyone hoarding their beautiful chickens in the mountains of W.V.?
hu.gif

Oh yeah,what Poultry Clubs. I haven't found any either!

Last edited:
Hello- I am a WV Lady who has just went chicken crazy--- won eggs on ebay and hatched out 4 silkies, 6 others that suppose to be pure breeds, coo coo morans, 1 rhode island red,2 tan and white with feathers down feet, and I just plugged up my incubators have three sets on the way- I am in Raleigh County in Shady Springs, WV Glad to talk with you. Teresa

Last edited:
tcltoughmom wrote:Sherry wrote:
Hi Tracy! I'm near Beckley. Have friends in Huntington.

Im in Shady Springs, WV---Teresa Do you have any silkies?:

If you lived closer I know someone who has a small flock to sell,and also some baby Silkie chicks now.
sad.png
Hattrick lines​

Back
Top Bottom