Anyone in WV???

Anyone interested in some golden cascade ducks (breeding trio)? if these don't sell I'll raise some ducklings from them come spring.

Also have black and blue runner ducklings for sale. About 3 weeks old and less, it was a staggered hatch. Silly duck laid eggs under a setting chicken.

I do not ship live birds. Hatching eggs maybe, come spring. Pick up around western md from berkeley springs to Cumberland md. I'm 5 minutes from Cumberland.

Hi! I recently relocated to elkview west Virginia from Reno Nevada. I had to leave my chickens with my momma :( I'm looking for new chicks, anyone a breeder nearby? I'm willing to travel! I miss having chickies:(

Hi! I recently relocated to elkview west Virginia from Reno Nevada. I had to leave my chickens with my momma
sad.png
I'm looking for new chicks, anyone a breeder nearby? I'm willing to travel! I miss having chickies:(

What kind and how many are you looking for?

I'd be happy to hatch some for you
big_smile.png

I'm not really picky, just want to get a start :) brahmas are my favorite! Looking for maybe some polish, silkies, and frizzies. But I'll get pickier after I get a few :) I've been looking for some but it's hard. I don't want to pay to mail them in but all the ones on the Facebook groups don't look healthy or are grown and so skittish. I like friendly chickens. Wild chickens are a pain lol

Have you checked Craigslist? Probably your best bet to get started. Last time I was in Rural King (in Parkersburg, but there is a store in Gallipolis also), they had a few breeds, you may call and check with them, if you felt like driving that far.

I have 2 white silkie pullets in with a bantam cochin pair. The cochin male is blue frizzled. I haven't hatched any of the silkie eggs yet, but I might do some soon. My silkies are just pet quality, but I still think the chicks would be cute.

I also have a dark brahma roo, but he runs with 6 golden comet pullets, so their offspring would be mutts. I have lavender orpingtons also, but only a couple are laying as of yet.

I'm in Parkersburg, but have a camp/farm near Ripley. My brahma, comets, and LO's are there, my bantams are at my house. (also have 10-week old golden sebrights and a few other misc bantams, and ducks haha) We spend most weekends down there, and go there a few times throughout the week.

If you don't find anything else worthwhile any time soon, I'd be glad to put some in the incubator for you!

Oh awesome!

I'm interested in lavender Orpington for sure. Do you have pictures of your Cochin? I might be interested in the silkie too if you think the eggs might hatch :) what other bantams do you have? I ended up with a porcelain bantam by chance, I loved her!

Back
Top Bottom