Anyone know of a kiddie pool with a drain?

7647_kiddie_pool_pump_001.jpg
I am the king of kiddie pools (15) Get yourself one of these or something like it. No cracked pools no dumping add a hose and put the water exactly where you want it.

Then get that booty down to the hardware store and get you one. They last for years and you can use them for alot of other things too. Makes life alot easier. Oh yeah!

. If your kiddie pool is like the ones in the background of my photo they are TOUGH ! Put drains all in them! And like the ones TWLR has in her picture well lets just say those pools are cheap for a reason. Dont get me wrong .Thats Mainly what I have and I like em. Its just that Ive tried to repair them (way more trouble than just getting new ones) and One mistake on drilling that hole or putting those fittings on and oops its cracked and they crack pretty easy when its cold and the ducks like to nibble on the slicone also causing it to leak. Can you tell Ive done about all these suggestions before?
lau.gif
Thats the MAIN reason I suggest the pump oh yeah it also pumps it out way faster than draining. I personally dont know any one that makes those thick type kiddie pools anymore. But you can of course find old ones sometimes.

I installed a drain in a preformed pond liner for my ducks. Chose to use a shower drain so some of the stranger solids could pass through.

I did put a drain in a kiddie pool for my duck and i had no problem cutting it but i have problems with it leaking so i put silicon around the drain but i didn't get a good seal because it still leaks. trying to figure out what i can seal it with, so i thought that maybe if i put the sealer on first to help make more of a flat surface then put the drain on , it might work I'll let you know.or if yall come up with a better idea please let me know.

I went to tractor supply and bought me a big rubber tub. It's deeper than the kiddie pool and it'll last a lot longer. The ducks love the new pool a lot better because now they can dive in it. I spent $40 on the pool and about $20 on some miscellaneous piping and plumbing supplies. I drilled a hole in the center and then put a shower drain into it that the bottom and the top both screw together around the bottom of the pool. Play around with some things and get it exactly how you want it. I had to get a bigger pipe because I use straw for bedding and it'll clog up the drain. Good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom