anyone live in Pa

Quote:
Yeah
lol.png
I'm a fan of most beer, but I'd have to say I buy Yuengling Lager the most. It's pretty local, so I don't feel that bad about my carbon footprint.

Quote:
Yeah
lol.png
I'm a fan of most beer, but I'd have to say I buy Yuengling Lager the most. It's pretty local, so I don't feel that bad about my carbon footprint.

My DH drinks that, it smells dreadful, but makes good beer bread!

Quote:
Yeah
lol.png

I gotta give a shout out for Straub, brewed in St. Marys, PA. Just north of where I am.

Quote:
All you have to do is ask, they should start laying in March, it will be my birthday present to HIM, maybe you could get the kids to give him some for fathers day, that way he cant say no.
ep.gif

Quote:
All you have to do is ask, they should start laying in March, it will be my birthday present to HIM, maybe you could get the kids to give him some for fathers day, that way he cant say no.
ep.gif

That's a great idea! Better yet, drop some off. You can never say no to a poor drop off. I can pretend to have no idea where they came from!

Back
Top Bottom