Anyone on Weight Watchers?

ging3rhoffman

Songster
10 Years
Feb 23, 2009
I have lost weight before on weight watchers and just wanted to see if anyone else was on weight watchers right now? I never went to the meetings or anything, i just got the books and went from there.

I just cant seem to get back on the wagon. Each day i say...tomorrow i am getting back on weight watchers and then i just dont do it.

I know its simple. You just watch portion size. Only eat from a little saucer plate and eat healthier foods. I just cant seem to get in gear.

Anyone know how to kick start a slacker?

Ging, I'd say the first thing to do is go for a hardy walk. Once you feel emotionally good about yourself, the eating cravings will start to lessen and you won't require as much pure will power to hold things in check.

The key is to do things that make you feel proud of yourself, and getting lungs full of air and heart beating is a good way to do that. Good luck!

What BH said ~ I agree, a good walk/run will jump start you and make you feel better and motivated.

I don't use a program...just excersise and eating heatlhy....lots of fruits and veggies.

Good Luck to a healtier you!

I just started weight watchers last week...it's all about healthier choices. Fill up on fruits and veggies before tackling the main course.

Quote:
I am right there with ya. I said last week I am gonna start back on the points. Now maybe next week. With all the kids out of school and having neighbor kids and cousins on and off by the time the day is over doing anything for myself like a walk sounds way to exhausting. Letting the chickens out to free range and watch them always sounds like a better idea. Even now that I type this after school starts sounds like I can do it. Like I have to do it. I am gonna make a plan for September 8th.

Oh boy, I'm right there with you....I did GREAT on WW after I had my second kiddo. Now that the 3rd kid is FOUR (!!) I KNOW what to do, still have the literature but just don't want to spend the $$$ on the meetings cause theoretically I shouldn't have to go to the meetings!! With that said, I just can't get my rear in gear, literally!

Back
Top Bottom