Anyone Order Chicks For Spring?

The Grey Rangers must be new then---- Hmm.... :/ I sure hope they keep them. Now I'm worried! I decided not to get any because minimum was 25. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should have jumped on it.... 

I think they will! They usually try to add some new things every year. Hmm, looks like the black rangers are new too! I guess I'm behind lol but I don't tend to look at meat birds so that's probably why

I think they will! They usually try to add some new things every year. Hmm, looks like the black rangers are new too! I guess I'm behind lol but I don't tend to look at meat birds so that's probably why
Yeah I'm not really into meat birds either--- but the intelligence of these just had me so excited. Wish I had a friend that would take half of them hahaha. Alas, none of my friends have yards. :[

Yeah I'm not really into meat birds either--- but the intelligence of these just had me so excited. Wish I had a friend that would take half of them hahaha. Alas, none of my friends have yards. :[

Ahh that makes sense! I mostly just look at the brown layers or color layers or rare breeds haha and aw that stinks :( i think during certain months the red rangers minimum is only 15 and I notice it says the 25 min on greys is from March to October (or October to March????) So maybe it is the same for them? I wonder if it is. 15 is still a lot of course but it's at least a little bit less haha

I just put in an order for chicks yesterday - getting 10 more to add to the 8 we already have. all different breeds from what we have as well. I ordered 2 ameraucanas, 2 barred rocks, 2 speckled sussex, 2 sliver laced wyandotte, and 2 buff brahmas.... they will be here after Easter!

Back
Top Bottom