Anyone ordered chickens from this place?

mommas chickens

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 13, 2011
Spring Creek, NV
Has anyone ordered chickens from chickens for backyards.com? I read really good reviews on there site but wanted to ask you guys? My brother wants to get a few chicks(Im rubbing off on everyone
wink.png
) and I may possibly order a few more easter eggers for myself but just wanted to see about them before I order. Thanks~

They are a broker. They get the chicks from different hatcherys. You can get them for less if you order from the actual hatchery they the chicks from like Ideal and I theres others but not sure.
So if you buy from them you are paying way more than you could of.

Phew I just checked and the shipping rate is steep!! Does anyone have suggestions for me to give him on were he can order a small number of chicks for a not so crazy price?

He is looking to order around 5 and I was gonna add in 3 easter eggers. I would love to be able to drive there and get chickens from someone I can trust Im just out here in the sticks and everyone close enough doesnt have any extras and the feed store only carries them for a few weeks so Ive missed my chance for the year.

Back
Top Bottom