Anyone please ship live quail adult birds?

Johnny829

Chirping
Oct 9, 2018
Hello everyone,

I seriously and sincerely would love to get 4 female coturnix quail adults. I live in Boca Raton, FL. And I literally have called and driven around to see if any stores or anyone selling quails near me and it turned out nothing. And I searched online and they either don't ship adult birds or I have to get minimum 50 baby chicks or more. I really would love to just have 4 female adults birds for eggs. And I'm willing to pay whatever it costs for shipping. Please help if you have female adults birds and let's work out a deal. :)

I found a guy about 20 mins away from Boca Raton on your craigslist who says he has hens

Screenshot_20191117-201849_Samsung Internet.jpg

And i looked it up Florida is one of the 7 states that requires an AI certification as well as NPIP. Eggs you might get away with but i wouldnt ever try it with live birds without the proper paperwork.

You can try typing 'Florida' in the search bar at the top of the page or go to the forums, click on the social forum then on 'where am I, where are you' and scroll through looking for the Fla. thread. I am basically computer illiterate, and there is a better way which hopefully someone will post.

I found a guy about 20 mins away from Boca Raton on your craigslist who says he has hens

View attachment 1961240

And i looked it up Florida is one of the 7 states that requires an AI certification as well as NPIP. Eggs you might get away with but i wouldnt ever try it with live birds without the proper paperwork.
Thank you! I tried to contact him/her and no response...

Back
Top Bottom