Anything Art :)

When s3 comes out, my friends and I are having a party where we all dress up as characters from Voltron and watch the entire season in one night. I get to be Shiro! Now, the question is, how do I make a robot arm??? Also, me and my friends are slowly taping drawing of the paladins on my ceiling. Parents have yet to notice. It is just Shiro and Keith right now.

When s3 comes out, my friends and I are having a party where we all dress up as characters from Voltron and watch the entire season in one night. I get to be Shiro! Now, the question is, how do I make a robot arm??? Also, me and my friends are slowly taping drawing of the paladins on my ceiling. Parents have yet to notice. It is just Shiro and Keith right now. 

Awwwweeeessssssoooomme!!!! That sounds like it'll be lots of fun! I'm actually going to be Shiro for Halloween!

I wonder how your parents will react to a bunch of Voltron pictures taped to your ceiling! :lol:

You know what, I don't even care what they think at this point. They know I'm weird already. They also think Voltron is just one of my phases. Right. Just like the chickens. My question is, how am I going to make my feminine body type look masculine enough for Shiro. How??? I'm a boy already, so pulling of being a guy won't be hard, but being a trans boy is an issue.

You know what, I don't even care what they think at this point. They know I'm weird already. They also think Voltron is just one of my phases. Right. Just like the chickens. My question is, how am I going to make my feminine body type look masculine enough for Shiro. How??? I'm a boy already, so pulling of being a guy won't be hard, but being a trans boy is an issue. 

:lol: my parents think I'm weird too, for many reasons. :highfive:

Hmmm, that's a tuff one, I honestly have no clue.... wish I could help you more. :confused:

And since this is an art thread, I will post one of my lame sketches:

Last edited:

:lol: my parents think I'm weird too, for many reasons. :highfive:

Hmmm, that's a tuff one, I honestly have no clue.... wish I could help you more. :confused:

And since this is an art thread, I will post one of my lame sketches:

That's epic, CP!!! :clap The shading makes it look like he's actually moving!

Back
Top Bottom