Anything Art :)

Oh dear, that does sound very parasitic and have a friend who's into it that said something like that and I didn't believe it was so powerful but if it's happening to multiple people then oh dear 0_0 I still think I should get back into it, nothing like getting attached to things just to feel emotional pain :')
it's terrible i hate homestuck how far in are you

it's terrible i hate homestuck how far in are you

Sad thing is I wasn't even that far but my need to finish something I started keeps poking me like "Hey remember Homestuck, ya know how everyone likes it and you read like a hundred something pages just to drop it suddenly after computer problems Well we're going to need you to pick it back up again mmmk"

Sad thing is I wasn't even that far but my need to finish something I started keeps poking me like "Hey remember Homestuck, ya know how everyone likes it and you read like a hundred something pages just to drop it suddenly after computer problems Well we're going to need you to pick it back up again mmmk"
it's 10,000 pages long and nobody who actually reads it actually likes it? but we read 10,000 pages worth of ridiculous asinine space shenanigans and we have to ride it out man
also u should dm me bc we're spamming

it's 10,000 pages long and nobody who actually reads it actually likes it? but we read 10,000 pages worth of ridiculous asinine space shenanigans and we have to ride it out man
also u should dm me bc we're spamming

(...XD I want to ask then why suffer but then everyone is the same way in the Warrior cats Fandom....but yeah we are spamming oh dear, I shall send a dm 0_0)

if youre on mobile, medibang is a fairly high quality program. i think it costs money but it should have a lite version. i have no idea though.
if youre on a pc though, firealpaca is a really nice free program that i used for a really long time. it's by the same people who developed medibang too
idk if this counts, but i did make art for a friend's super hero/villain homestuck au (superherostuck lmaoooo) once bc lord knows we're both garbage
stray_away_by_ichigo6769-db7jn5w.png
Awesome! Yeah, I'm on my Kindle Fire. It has awesome color display, but the camera is useless. I'll try that app. Cant be any
more addictive than BYC.

That's one bad whateverthing, though. Wouldnt want to mess with him!
Wow, that looks professional! Love it!

Back
Top Bottom