Anything Art :)

I tried Medibang, unfortunately it just wasn't for me. :(

Thanks! This is what it looked like before all went wrong. At that exact moment is when I decided to change the light blue body color to a darker color. I picked my new color and without even touching the screen, it glitched and messed it up. As you can see, it's still not done it this picture, mainly because I didn't finish changing the scale outline color to black before I decided to change the body color again. View attachment 1132404I don't know, it was just all a mess.
Well, I've lost track of how many people I've recommended it to. Sorry. Have you tried Autodesk Sketch? I use it, too.

Her is one of Sam carving in a tree for a customer. .................
bear sam.jpg

I know I know. I tell her all the time to wear shoes. But her and our daughter hate them.
bear.jpg

The sign is interchangeable For different seasons/messages I like when the welcome signs are flipped over. If the customer ok with it we write Go Away.

So this is what I do in spare time........................
2015-01-23 22.52.39.jpg

Scott

Well, I've lost track of how many people I've recommended it to. Sorry. Have you tried Autodesk Sketch? I use it, too.

I'll have to talk with AJ and see what programs he uses to draw. All I remember was a drawing tablet with 2056 pressure points and adobe7 suit. It was a investment but at 17 now he has a handful of great drawing and is starting to animate those. oh If I can find it he has a emoji out there too. some contest he won last year.

Scott

View attachment 1132523

I know I know. I tell her all the time to wear shoes. But her and our daughter hate them.
View attachment 1132525

The sign is interchangeable For different seasons/messages I like when the welcome signs are flipped over. If the customer ok with it we write Go Away.

View attachment 1132537

Scott
Wow! That is so cool! :love I love her work. I wish I'd had that done with a sycamore I had cut down.

View attachment 1132523

View attachment 1132525

View attachment 1132537

Scott
That is so awesome!! :eek:

View attachment 1132523

View attachment 1132525

View attachment 1132537

Scott
Ha! Awesome. She will learn to wear shoes if the chickens are free-ranged, though. Very, very nice. Looks like something from Bass Pro.

Ha! Awesome. She will learn to wear shoes if the chickens are free-ranged, though. Very, very nice. Looks like something from Bass Pro.

Funny thing is the all visit her in her caving pit everyday.
And in the summer I still see her barefoot in there. her isa brown baby (ginger) likes to peck at her feet to pick her up. She has been a lot better about shoes since our birds free range but not in her pit. She likes to dig out holes to stand in for what ever reason an I just laugh just like the chickens lol

Scott

We love to take pics with the lake in the back ground in the field (Well our yard). this ones been cropped to much and lakes hard to see. We set up stuff all the time just to get a few pics before we get rid of them.

Scott

Last edited:
What I would like to add here is that there are many very talented people in here. I haven't begun to see everything but wow. There is some amazing drawings.
What ever your gift is don't every stop doing it, developing and refining it. Its amazing what can happen and how you can touch so many so easily now days with the internet. Samantha started off drawing, then moved to clay. then to wood works on a scroll saw. Then one day at a fair she bid way crazy on a ugly looking chainsaw bear and won it . It was our first bear till she talked he brother into buying a chainsaw and working at his house where I had no clue. That was because I told he my uncle who knew how to use a chainsaw cut his belly open and died next to a tree he was trimming. After the first one she carved I knew she could do it and purchased the correct bars and chains so she wouldn't have the same issue my uncle did. I just hope all of you can do what you love while making a buck or two.

And thank you for the kind words

Scott

Back
Top Bottom