Anything Art :)

Oh heck if you every go to a big water park in sw MO known for it family friendly shows and fun times. You might see these. These are the reason our coop is the colors it is. There all cut in half glued and screwed back together and hollowed to fit over a 4" post.

Once our little army we were going to take over the world with..........................
tiki army.jpg

Sorry we are loaded with pictures
Scott

Oh heck if you every go to a big water park in sw MO known for it family friendly shows and fun times. You might see these. These are the reason our coop is the colors it is. There all cut in half glued and screwed back together and hollowed to fit over a 4" post.

Once our little army we were going to take over the world with..........................
View attachment 1132622
Sorry we are loaded with pictures
Scott
Minions of darkness

What I would like to add here is that there are many very talented people in here. I haven't begun to see everything but wow. There is some amazing drawings.
What ever your gift is don't every stop doing it, developing and refining it. Its amazing what can happen and how you can touch so many so easily now days with the internet. Samantha started off drawing, then moved to clay. then to wood works on a scroll saw. Then one day at a fair she bid way crazy on a ugly looking chainsaw bear and won it . It was our first bear till she talked he brother into buying a chainsaw and working at his house where I had no clue. That was because I told he my uncle who knew how to use a chainsaw cut his belly open and died next to a tree he was trimming. After the first one she carved I knew she could do it and purchased the correct bars and chains so she wouldn't have the same issue my uncle did. I just hope all of you can do what you love while making a buck or two.

And thank you for the kind words

Scott
:goodpost:

Making a buck or two? That'd be nice.

Back
Top Bottom