Anything Art :)

My son, in a really cool picture.
IMG_20170727_100321370.jpg

Well, I've lost track of how many people I've recommended it to. Sorry. Have you tried Autodesk Sketch? I use it, too.
Dude, I download that program after you suggested it and I love it! This is a picture I drew with Autodesk Sketch, it was supposed to be a dragon but my mom said it looked more like a snake. So I changed it a bit to make it into a snake head:
IMG_1304.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is epic CP I wish I could draw like that!!! :p:(
Thanks, dude! I think you'd do great at drawing; everyone has a different art style but no one's ability to draw is better than another person's! Try drawing something, you'll do awesome! *fist bump*

Wow! What an improvement! Good job, CP, I'm glad you like it.
For some reason I didn't see your post until now..... anyways, Thank ya! :wee The new program is like 20000% better than the one I had before so I appreciate the recommendation.

Last edited:
Thanks, dude! I think you'd do great at drawing; everyone has a different art style but no one's ability to draw is better than another person's! Try drawing something, you'll do awesome! *fist bump*

For some reason I didn't see your post until now..... anyways, Thank ya! :wee The new program is like 20000% better than the one I had before so I appreciate the recommendation.
Your welcome I have tried sketching and I like it I might post some of the sketches! *fistbump*

Back
Top Bottom