Anything Art :)

Love this one...
Screenshot from 2017-09-26 09-00-02.png

Yeah, she's always going off killing people and messing everything up with her anger and hatred, tbh she's had a rough life and just wants the sweet release of death like I've had this character for years and she's just now becoming more reasonable...
The way you worded that made it sound like she accidentally kills people like 'oops, stepped on that one, oh well.' Haha, that's not funny, is it? Oboy. Does she ever get a buddy to teach her to love life? If so, he should die asap. Kus story.

The way you worded that made it sound like she accidentally kills people like 'oops, stepped on that one, oh well.' Haha, that's not funny, is it? Oboy. Does she ever get a buddy to teach her to love life? If so, he should die asap. Kus story.

XD I can't breathe because I'm laughing at how strangely true this all is. I think that's how she actually thinks she kills people and she does have buddies that have taught her to love life bit literally all of them have died at some point and then came back sooooo it's been fun

XD I can't breathe because I'm laughing at how strangely true this all is. I think that's how she actually thinks she kills people and she does have buddies that have taught her to love life bit literally all of them have died at some point and then came back sooooo it's been fun
Came back. From the dead. Like, they're lying there then all of a sudden arms come up and they rise out of the grave like me out of bed in the morning and all they have to say is like 'dang it, Moon Moon.'

Back
Top Bottom