Anything Art :)

'dang it, Moon Moon' is a meme, that's why I keep repeating it. I couldn't find one that didn't have any language in it, so you'll just have to use you imagination. It's mostly wolves derping.

XD I just say it when I'm disappointed in her...which is a lot...I totally forgot it was a meme, that's probably how I started saying it tbh

Basically the plot of Wings of Fire
I'll have to check those out. You know, I've been all over Barnes and Noble and you know which books I like? The books for 8-10 year olds. Stupid teen books are all full of junk. I'm I right? I mean, 8-10 has Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hool, Chronicles of Narnia (of course that one is ageless). I mean come on. Really.
Teen books have Twilight.:sick

I'll have to check those out. You know, I've been all over Barnes and Noble and you know which books I like? The books for 8-10 year olds. Stupid teen books are all full of junk. I'm I right? I mean, 8-10 has Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hool, Chronicles of Narnia (of course that one is ageless). I mean come on. Really.
X2
I love Guardians of Ga'Hool and Chronicles of Narnia!

Honestly I can relate on so many levels that it hurts

Honestly I can relate on so many levels that it hurts
:hit
You know where the best stories are? On Tumblr.
eb14df8bb14251cf11488a4c48615111.jpg
595fd0ed97e7de4d82c4c9097abc1b9a.jpg
4bf631c05db3603076aeedc370b013d7.jpg
0a02b5371ec8d0bb783d2279c28c4078.jpg

Back
Top Bottom