Anything Art :)

Don't know if I posted this one already, but here's one I did a while ago:
PlagueBunny.jpg

:lol: several times, actually! Hey, you not to bad youself! You guys don't know what a help you've been to me, though. Before I found this thread, I hadn't picked up a pencil in months, and now I'm drawing almost every day. I do appreciate the encouragement.
*Throws encouragement at you*

:lol: several times, actually! Hey, you not to bad youself! You guys don't know what a help you've been to me, though. Before I found this thread, I hadn't picked up a pencil in months, and now I'm drawing almost every day. I do appreciate the encouragement.
Well, it would be a shame to waste knowledge like that, so keep drawing. You could definitely sell your work, you know, and if you're handy with tools you could make frames for 'em and get another hundred bucks.

*Throws encouragement at you*
0_o Woah...that's so awesome...and I didn't actually expect you to draw a bunny because...like it was such a random suggestion...
Well, it would be a shame to waste knowledge like that, so keep drawing. You could definitely sell your work, you know, and if you're handy with tools you could make frames for 'em and get another hundred bucks.
You guys!:D I have tried selling a few at the little crafty shop up by the school, but anything over $10 just don't sell. I have a booth in town, too, but I never thought to put art in it.... I'd say what would work would be if I had a service to do pet portraitures. People throw money at you if it's for their pet. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom