Anything Art :)

You guys!:D I have tried selling a few at the little crafty shop up by the school, but anything over $10 just don't sell. I have a booth in town, too, but I never thought to put art in it.... I'd say what would work would be if I had a service to do pet portraitures. People throw money at you if it's for their pet. :rolleyes:
Online sales...

received_10207978754385249.jpeg

I think it's awesome. I'm quite envious of those beautiful lines.
It's really easy to mess up on the giant, I found. Pinterest is full of not-quite-right ones. I just though I would try to sell another burlap/fanart thing. I did a Narnian one with a lamppost and 'Courage, Dear Heart. -C.S. Lewis.' It sold, and I was kind of sad. I would have been proud to have kept it.

It's really easy to mess up on the giant, I found. Pinterest is full of not-quite-right ones. I just though I would try to sell another burlap/fanart thing. I did a Narnian one with a lamppost and 'Courage, Dear Heart. -C.S. Lewis.' It sold, and I was kind of sad. I would have been proud to have kept it.
I'll say it is. That's why I draw horses, because precise lines are not my thing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom