Anything Art :)

Um... I haves a thing I'm proud of. Brother laughed at it, but that's what brothers do.
1516072246393.png
Not my character, btw. He is a Lynx-taur named Walker and his theme song is 'Sky Spills Over' :lol:

Finished this one today, he actually is mine, though someone else designed him. His name is Samppa and he be a Finnish Landrace goat-taur. Kinda based off the Yule Goat, I think.
1516474796270.png
He's, uh... telling off a cardinal.

Um... I haves a thing I'm proud of. Brother laughed at it, but that's what brothers do.
View attachment 1241815
Not my character, btw. He is a Lynx-taur named Walker and his theme song is 'Sky Spills Over' :lol:

Finished this one today, he actually is mine, though someone else designed him. His name is Samppa and he be a Finnish Landrace goat-taur. Kinda based off the Yule Goat, I think.
View attachment 1241816
wow! I'm really impressed by the shading, the lighting in these pictures is so appealing! i like the personality in the second one too, do you design a lot of characters?

View attachment 1241815

View attachment 1241816
Ok my thoughts: :th:hmm:lol::lau

Back
Top Bottom