Anything Art :)

@MissNutmeg
IMG_20180121_150332.jpg

I like to draw 19th century dresses. Here's Anna's ballgown from The King and I.
(Please ignore the head and hands. I cannot draw either of those very well...:lol:)

View attachment 1243334
Aww. Dresses be fun to do... I think. Never actually tried it myself. Nice job. I like that you took the time to draw the head and hands, and even a bit of a background, even though you may not have wanted to. A lot of times I want to quit once I'm done with my favorite part.

Aww. Dresses be fun to do... I think. Never actually tried it myself. Nice job. I like that you took the time to draw the head and hands, and even a bit of a background, even though you may not have wanted to. A lot of times I want to quit once I'm done with my favorite part.
A lot of times I do quit once I'm done with my favorite part :lol:

Yeah, usually it's a dress with a neck but no head, and arms that fade into nothingness...

That's so pretty! I love the 19th and 18th century style gowns.

Me too!

Back
Top Bottom