Anything you need for your chickens? Trading thread!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Washington
I saw something like this on BYH, Backyard Herds, and thought Ide start my own! Especially since I have stings to trade as well!
So this is how it works, you list the things you need, by saying, - Wanted: _ _ _ And then below that, you can say, Trades: _ _ _ . Then, others can say then want what you have to trade, and then trade with you! Just put your state and/or country above you post! Hope this is helpful to anyone looking to buy, sell, or trade! 💗 Avery

Me first!
Wanted:
Ghost horse saddle
Ghost saddle pad
Horse tack
Chicken stuff I don't have! 😁
Trade:
Nice barrel saddle
Maybe some other stuff depending on what you want!

Hope you find this thread helpful!

Last edited:
In Canada 😆 (good idea by the way!!)

Wanted
Egg turner for quail eggs, or just the quail egg trays.

To trade
Egg apron (for safely collecting those precious eggs)
Hen saddles (for those hens with too much roo love)

Arkansas

I got tons of chicken stuff so I forget everything but I know I do have about 5 vertical water nipples I'm willing to part with. Might part with some old 1/2 gallon small mouth syrup jars, they work great on mason jar waterers and feeders for chicks. Glass so might be tricky shipping.

not really interested in anything yet.

Great thread and I think it's smart to include your state (and/or country) in the post since tons of people can't figure out how to fill out their location in their profile.

Thanks! I was kinda hesitant to start it because I heard there were some that the project managers, and the official members started, that they canceled, but I think that was because they didn't want people selling things outside the trading thread in the state thread forums. Glad you like it!

I also want something like this, picture below, they are really expensive on Amazon, and I have ALOT of eggs! Also an egg skeleton spiral!
1602007519093.png
1602007591972.png

Back
Top Bottom