Apply To Become A Volunteer Project Manager

Yes or no?
The requirements for this role are as follows:
Good knowledge of, and love for the BYC community. It helps to know how to do things like start threads, post images, links, videos, etc.
Active BYC member with a good track record: We need peeps who can be available to help out with projects, contest running/judging, etc as needed
Knowledge of Google docs, especially spreadsheets, isn't required but would be handy
So, if you think you would make a good Volunteer Project Manager? Then come take a look at the requirements and fill in the application form HERE!

NOTE: We are limiting the number of VPM's, so we can't accept every person who applies. That said, we'll keep track of all applications for consideration when we need help!

The requirements for this role are as follows:
Good knowledge of, and love for the BYC community. It helps to know how to do things like start threads, post images, links, videos, etc.
Active BYC member with a good track record: We need peeps who can be available to help out with projects, contest running/judging, etc as needed
Knowledge of Google docs, especially spreadsheets, isn't required but would be handy
So, if you think you would make a good Volunteer Project Manager? Then come take a look at the requirements and fill in the application form HERE!

NOTE: We are limiting the number of VPM's, so we can't accept every person who applies. That said, we'll keep track of all applications for consideration when we need help!
I am filling out the form then. I love BYC, I am always on it, and I know google sheets, google docs, Open Office, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 like the back of my hand.

Back
Top Bottom