April WYGS Mystery Swap~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT part is not supposed to be a mystery. Mystery just means you don't know UNTILL it arrives.
<stares at the unknown buff brown eggs in her incubator...>
Not mine!

I'm waiting on my last box to see what kind of goodies I got. I haven't received a DC number.

THAT part is not supposed to be a mystery. Mystery just means you don't know UNTILL it arrives.
well at least a person I got mine from label them with abbreviations so I've got a pretty good guess what mine are!

Received one of my boxes today.. Post office trashed it go figure :). Did get a couple of eggs though... Still waiting on the second hopefully it's better through the post office.
Was going to add picture of box but can't figure it out...lol

im still waiting for a pkg too.... cant wait im so impatient lolz.

i finally planted the plants out side that I got... hmmm so much of a mystery there.... though my daughter loves ivy... its finally going to be warmish this weekend so i hope it was safe to plant them...

oh and... does anyone have anaheim pepper seeds or plants????? i want to grow some this year. pm me :)

I got an AWESOME package today. Carmel popcorn...chocolate pretzels...relish...tea. SCORE !!!
THANK YOU SECRETE SWAPPER !!
big_smile.png

You guys are making me so eager for my package! It's the only swap I did this month and normally I am a swap a holic so I can't wait!

I had one craft swap box arrive. It was filled with awesome things that I will be sharing with my niece and nephews. Thanks so much

I received be swap eggs from TN on Fri!!!!!!, bator going into lockdown on Friday night....so they only sat for about 9 hrs and in they went.
9/10 eggs made it beautifully, nice packing job, #10 was just dented badly. I did not put it in the bator but on the good side, it did not break all over the others! Looks like an assortment of banties, all are initialed but I have no idea, so I will be surprised. Thank You secret swapper, can't wait to meet my new little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom