April WYGS Mystery Swap~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I candled my mystery duck eggs and I have 11 out of 14 left. Two I left in there have veining but it's minimal while the other have good strong veining. The three I took out were clear, one has a previously unnoticed crack from being shipped and the other two were just clear. I didn't bother to crack them to see if they were fertile or not, was not to worried about it. Thanks for the mystery duckies!
Boy I wish I knew what I was looking at. Does the aircell have to be round?

My mystery duck eggs and chicken eggs are doing great so far!!! Only a couple out of both batches weren't doing well that I removed after the last candleing. I am ready for some hints on what kinds they are!!
D.gif

Would love to hear whether or not my second swap partner liked the stuff I sent. Or heck, even just that they received the box and it wasn't delivered to the wrong address.
hu.gif

Who was it???

Bnewns, whom I PM'd last night to ask if she got the box. She was at least just online (on daily, several times a day), and no reply. How incredibly rude. There was $40 worth of stuff in the box, and it cost me $20 to ship it. I spent 6 hours baking. Are parents not raising children to even say "thank you" any more? It makes the person who worked hard putting in time to bake and spending money for ingredients and other box fillers feel horrible, and that's not what these should be about. Just say, "thank you". Heck, maybe even a smiley face.

Before anyone jumps down my throat for airing this, I did several days ago PM the swap organizer asking if we could find out if the person received my box and got no reply.

Sorry guys, I just think this is the wrong way to treat other swappers and I want people here to know not all is well. I won't be participating in any future swaps because some ruin the fun for others. I'm heartbroken to think that what I spent so much time on wasn't graciously received.

Sorry Bitterroot. I can't speak for Bnewns, but I can speak for myself and say that I am sad to see you stop swapping. Michelle has been super busy lately, and most likely did PM Bnewns, but I'd say she got no response either. She is really good about going out of her way to make people happy, and most likely just has had no news for you as yet.

Quote: I'm out of town and I did several group messages telling people that and if they received my swap pages too. I"m not due back in town till the llth, my dad got sick and I haven't been able to find out what packages I have or have not received. I have privately emailed the swap coordinator to let me swap partners know what has happened. I'm sorry if you think I don't appreciate the time and effort you put in making up my package. If you emailed me privately I have responded to every email that has been sent. I'll go look and see if I have anything from you in my in basket and I might have missed it.

Okay just looked and NONE of my messages that I did via my Ipod have posted. I do apologize. I have been looking at my messages daily and responding to them as time allows but I need a vacation from my vacation!!! I could Write a book with everything that is happening. I still need to know if my packages made it or not. At least one person has pm'd me saying her package did not arrive and I mailed it on the 25th along with the last 2 swap packages I had. My postal receipt is at home so I can't give tracking numbers.

I think most people are appreciative and we should be patient. I know I appreciate my swap partners! Thanks again for the goodies.
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom