April WYGS Mystery Swap~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
I hope things get better for you. I know about stress cause that is all my life has been here lately. Maybe you can PM your swap partners (if you don't mind them knowing who sent them their stuff) and they will answer you. I know not everyone checks back into these swaps after they receive their stuff. If you have tried PM's already than I don't know other than getting the tracking #'s when you are able to get home. I am sure if someone had not received anything at all than I would imagine they would be posting on here they never got anything.

I had to make an emergancy trip to Texas and things just out of control. I did mangage to get the swap packages out and have the tracking into on my computer desk (if it wasn't moved) I'm due back tomorrow and hopefully things can stablize because if they don't I'm giving myself permission to have a nervous breakdown!
Well don't do that, things happen. When you get home you can relax.

Quote: Finally home feels so good. Received two great packages one from Bitterroot and the other from Mooncat farms. Thank you both so much, I've already started eating the cookies that Bitterroot sent because I was starving when I got in and they were awesome!!! I'm just sorry that I didn't realize that I was going to be out of town.

This is what I got from Bitterroot:

and I got some low sugar jellies from Mooncat and some potholders, I will be taking them with me to our Mother's day Brunch.

Once again sorry for the delay, but what a wonderful thing to come home to.

Love watching what all of you send out and are getting. I honestly cannot wait until I can participate in one, a good chunk of months left! But I will just keep lurking on
wink.png

I've got polish! Crele, yellow, and a frizzled, black!

Eta, actually that's probably blue, not black!

Last edited:
Ended up with the one OE, one of the two Mf Cochins, both frizzled polish, both crele polish, and 0 buckeyes or cuckoo marans. The polish are too cute!

Here's pictures of my mystery hatch, I really don't have an idea, except one in front I think is a EE.

JG jumping up to get my camera strap, lol

Last edited:
None of my mystery eggs hatch though I had 5 try. We had really great weather and iy made my incubator go up to 102 during the day and 99 ay night. Lost quite a few of my seramas too. One of them made it to lock down.

Last edited:
I hatched out 4 babies from my swap. 1 black sexlink female, 2 wheaten am, 1 smokey blue/black am with a chipmunk stripe down its back. Can't wait to see what they look like as adults. Thank you swap partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom