Araucana Sexing

Cheers for that. Goldfinches, over here they are called Lawanda Araucana's, that's how I bought them as chicks. We are a little strange here in Oz so we could just be claiming this type of Araucana as ours (we do that a lot). Thank you both, Ill try and get some better photo's. Ill go for the saddle heart_moss (thanks for the new term) I'm a newbie.

Cheers for that. Goldfinches, over here they are called Lawanda Araucana's, that's how I bought them as chicks. We are a little strange here in Oz so we could just be claiming this type of Araucana as ours (we do that a lot). Thank you both, Ill try and get some better photo's. Ill go for the saddle heart_moss (thanks for the new term) I'm a newbie.
See, I was almost going to say, "Unless you aren't in America", lol!

Hope they're pullets!

I agree, pullets
roll.png
Nice birds.

wee.gif
Thank you. They are the most aggressive of our flock, they are not really aggressive just more so than the rest. Fun little chickens to raise.

Hi guys. I believe I have an araucana, but I guess they are supposed to be rumpless and this one looks like its getting some tail feathers. I also wanted to know if it was a pullet or a roo. Here are some pictures I just took. The chick is about a month and a half old.

Back
Top Bottom