Are all my Eggs BAD? Help!!!! (Pics)

Quote:
Plus...I did not see 400 chicks when I was there maybe 100. And non were the breeds that I bought either.

that guy is full of himself. Note to you: Never buy from him again. I can send you eggs from across the country and you will have a better hatch rate. What a JERK!!! ARGH!!! I am sooo mad for you!!

Yeah, I am mad for me too but all hope isn't lost. I still have 5 more days (Give or take) to candle again. His tone did suck though.

Quote:
that guy is full of himself. Note to you: Never buy from him again. I can send you eggs from across the country and you will have a better hatch rate. What a JERK!!! ARGH!!! I am sooo mad for you!!

Yeah, I am mad for me too but all hope isn't lost. I still have 5 more days (Give or take) to candle again. His tone did suck though.

* sigh* I have hope for ya!!!

Oh dear. That was not a nice response. It should have been more along the lines of, "I am so sorry that things are not developing; please keep me updated." If they never develop he ought to provide some replacements. But, as debi said above that he should be put on a "do not buy from" list. A mistake is one thing, a nasty attitude is another. I wouldn't trust his honesty after a reply like that.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the ones you have!
fl.gif

Quote:
If it isn't leaking, why not? Worth a shot.

Thats what I say. I have had a BADLY cracked egg hatch. However, that chicken rides the small bus.

"That chicken rides the small bus" Hahahahahahahahaha! That made me laugh out loud. Now, are you talking physically, or mentally, or both?

Quote:
Thats what I say. I have had a BADLY cracked egg hatch. However, that chicken rides the small bus.

"That chicken rides the small bus" Hahahahahahahahaha! That made me laugh out loud. Now, are you talking physically, or mentally, or both?

Lol.....Too cute.

Quote:

LOL I thought my husband was the only one who said this. He is a high school physics teacher and some of the things that come out of his mouth.....that he brings home from school.........
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom