Are all the Ebayers distracted on BYC today?

Diamond Wire Farms

Songster
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Placerville, CA
Are all the Ebayers distracted on BYC today? I just won three auctions back-to-back by bidding the minimum. Nobody else happened by? To be fair, one auctions was ducks. But that's no excuse for an inkie addict! Will some of you please go over there and outbid me. I think once these arrive I won't have anymore room.

Australian Spotted Ducks!!!!!!!!! Yeah!
77358_young-duck-md.png

I just won some Salmon Faverolles uncontested...on the Auction forum here! You could have knocked me over with a...feather. Maybe everyone felt sorry for me after seeing me pout about losing the one on eBay.
big_smile.png

Be happy you won the auctions. There is probably not much current interest in the breeds you won, or buyers did not want to pay asked price.

Market laws never change: SUPPLY versus DEMAND

If you are itching for more action try ebay.

That's the weird thing. These are eggs I have been watching forever and they always go too rich for my blood. (I admit it. I'm a lurker.)
I checked the feedback too, thinking something must have happened, but nope, still all positive feedback.

Quote:
That was a pretty sad story
big_smile.png

There must have been a mass of private messaging urging fellow BYCers NOT to bid so you could get your eggs
wink.png

And here I figured they just didn't want to be the subject of my leaky boat/barking mother curse. LOL

Back
Top Bottom