*Are they trust worthy?* RP (Needs players! Please sign up!)

Alyse was sitting on the floor eating quietly. She watched as the drama unfolded. Stupid.she thought. I am so glad I don't flirt. Personally, she thought that romance was stupid, so she wasn't involved. Plus, these guys were all wayyy older than her. Alyse couldn't stop thinking about how Isabella had asked if she was missing a sister too. She felt connected to Isabella, like a second sister.
As the voice organized the teams, Alyse wondered what questions the voice would ask.

Last edited:
Alyse was sitting on the floor eating quietly. She watched as the drama unfolded. Stupid.she thought. I am so glad I don't flirt. Personally, she thought that romance was stupid, so she wasn't involved. Plus, these guys were all wayyy older than her. Alyse couldn't stop thinking about how Isabella had asked if she was missing a sister too. She felt connected to Isabella, like a second sister.
As the voice organized the teams, Alyse wondered what questions the voice would ask.

Isabella sat down next to Alyse she un-hooked her locket from and opened to she her tom-boy sister and her when they were five she put into front of Alyse so she could see, She pointed to her sister Ella, short blonde hair cut like a boy's, dirty white tee, and ripped jeans and tennis shoes with holes "That was my older sister" Isabella explained she pointed to her In that pink and white dress that she loved so much, She had a pink ribbion that tied back her hair and was laughing at a joke Ella had told her.

Damon had grabbed his plate, as well as plate for Jamie and Codi, "here." He said like it had inconvenienced him to do this favor.
Codi looked at him, she opened her mouth to say something, then stopped. She shook her head and grabbed the two plates. "Thanks." She whispered. She had a plate to Jamie and they sat down and ate.
Damon turned on his heels and walked off to find someone to talk to....

Alyse smiled. "Thanks for showing me that, Isabella. My sister is named Azadeh. It's a Middle Eastern name. She just disappeared 6 months ago. I bet she could have come here."

Alyse smiled. "Thanks for showing me that, Isabella. My sister is named Azadeh. It's a Middle Eastern name. She just disappeared 6 months ago. I bet she could have come here."

Isabella smiled sadly "My sister died 3 years ago, she was my older twin..." Isabella stopped and wiped away a tear it hurt to talk about her sister she could feel a lump at the back of her throat "I miss her so much..." She whispered

Back
Top Bottom