Arizona breeders

kimbap

In the Brooder
Nov 23, 2022
Hi! I'm looking for breeders in Arizona that have female silkies at least 6 months old. We recently lost two of our 3 silkies and desperately want some more. I'm having a very difficult time locating any. And embarrassingly, fell for a scam and created a lot of broken hearts when I told my kids the silkies weren't coming after all.😫 Any help to breeders in AZ would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi! I'm looking for breeders in Arizona that have female silkies at least 6 months old. We recently lost two of our 3 silkies and desperately want some more. I'm having a very difficult time locating any. And embarrassingly, fell for a scam and created a lot of broken hearts when I told my kids the silkies weren't coming after all.😫 Any help to breeders in AZ would be appreciated. Thank you!
How many are you looking for? Most hatcheries are sold out until 2023, but they have some available here (minimum is 25). If you could find a few families to split with, maybe that would work?

https://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/shop/product/bantam-silkies/

If not, Meyer, McMurray & Ideal all have a small minimum for shipping (around 6 chicks) once spring hits. They would ship to AZ, and no scamming worries when ordering from them!

I would love 25, but husband will only let me get 2. So we're looking for 2. But we don't want chicks because we need to make sure they are females. Or my husband will make us get rid of them. We had to get rid of half our silkies last time we got chicks and it was heartbreaking. So I'm trying to avoid that.

I would love 25, but husband will only let me get 2. So we're looking for 2. But we don't want chicks because we need to make sure they are females. Or my husband will make us get rid of them. We had to get rid of half our silkies last time we got chicks and it was heartbreaking. So I'm trying to avoid that.
Meyer actually has sexed silkies, but they are more expensive. Minimum April order is only 3 chicks but shipping is costly. If you can pay for it, that would be almost everything you need with only 1 extra chick.

Back
Top Bottom