Arizona Chicken Breeders/Sellers: need your info

I saw mentioned about property tax breaks for breeding rare chickens? I went looking on the az dept of ag site & couldn't find any information. Does anyone have it that they could share? I have a pair of crevecoeur that I plan to start breeding & am hoping to get some more. These like others are rare & need the help to keep going. Thanks!

Hi Lisa 81,
I'm interested in getting some young hens - my 2 RIR, 3 Ameraucanas & 1 Plymouth Rock are getting old & their production is down to averaging 2 eggs a day.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you still have any you need to place in a good home. I'm in Peoria. THX JIM

I saw mentioned about property tax breaks for breeding rare chickens? I went looking on the az dept of ag site & couldn't find any information. Does anyone have it that they could share? I have a pair of crevecoeur that I plan to start breeding & am hoping to get some more. These like others are rare & need the help to keep going. Thanks!

I'm not sure what they are. Have to tried to email them and ask? Maybe they could then add it to their site if they know that there is an interest?

I'm not sure what they are. Have to tried to email them and ask? Maybe they could then add it to their site if they know that there is an interest?

Not yet, but thought I'd call & see if anyone had any information. I know there's stuff to get the plaque for wildlife. I forget the name right now. I think you have to have a couple different species, etc. Far as I can tell that doesn't help out on the property taxes. Was hoping the person who had posted about it would respond, but no such luck it seems. So call & email is next. Maybe I'll get lucky & find out. Be awesome if it was something possible.

Not yet, but thought I'd call & see if anyone had any information. I know there's stuff to get the plaque for wildlife. I forget the name right now. I think you have to have a couple different species, etc. Far as I can tell that doesn't help out on the property taxes. Was hoping the person who had posted about it would respond, but no such luck it seems. So call & email is next. Maybe I'll get lucky & find out. Be awesome if it was something possible.

Well, if you find out anything, let the rest of us know OK?

Back
Top Bottom