Arizona Chickens

Quote:
Oh, good to know! I had no idea. The hen belongs to my 3yo. She keeps telling me how hungry she is and that she needs to eat an egg. I know she wants the big one, but I need to show it to my hubby first.

Quote:
Gallo,

I too, have 3 dellies but an astralorp roo. i hatched out some under betty and they were the cutest things! but mostly black, looked pretty much like an astralorp. maybe that will tame them! the egg train is stopping in oro valley from north phoenix sunday night if you want to try these.

Thanks for the offer pastrymama! I think I'm going to try to get some from Smiles-N-Sunshine (Bryan) if I can get ahold of him on time. My DW has been wanting to go to Bisbee forever and this would be a good chance to see that town and get eggs on the way. I do very much appreciate your offer.

Oooh, you could stay at the Shady Dell! Haven't tried it yet, but some friends love it. Bisbee is fun and funky!

Quote:
Thank you, thank you very much.
lol.png

Yippee! That will be great fun, enjoy!
big_smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif
Confession! Actually, I am counting down to the HS conference in Phoenix in July. I really hope to meet up with you. I always spend a fortune when I go to that, but I plan to stash a little poultry money. I'm hoping you can show me how to get set up with quail and sell me a few. I am looking for specific breeds to add to my flock (WCBP, BLRW, FBCM, and Ameraucanas) and Japanese bantams and a couple of silkies if my daughter wears me down. I know you have some of those. Anybody else having any of those birds or chicks available in July? Maybe I better build more than 2 more coops.

5pinkarrows - I have 5 BLRW chicks coming in a few weeks (along with some Welsummers and olive eggers) . You are welcome to any that are roos or that I don't keep.

I am slightly regretting my impulse purchase of chicks. Now I really want to hatch my own.
sad.png

Sigh...maybe by New Year ...
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom