Arizona Chickens

Bootzie... thanks for the offer... I'm just going to try and go low key for a while, although I should be getting more pure bred Ameraucana eggs in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday to put into the bator. WISH MY GIRLS WOULD LAY! All I got today was a barred rock and an Icelandic.

I do have one purebred Ameraucana in the brooder box that is 10 days old, I think it could be a roo, we'll see. Those chicks in the brooder are CRAZY and they are eating and pooping machines.

Well, almost time to head back to work.

Have a good one.

Hi EVERYONE
big_smile.png

I live IN PHOENIX AZ and i have 4 chicken and 2 ducks living in my backyard . If anyone has ANY questions about anything go ahead and message me :)

Im new to here so if i dont message anyone back its prolly cause idk how to ahahahahahah.

Quote:
Not as many as I should right now. Christmas really wiped me out and I need to update my webpage. Soap making is fun, but honestly past couple of years I have found the chickens more fun.

Short window of opportunity - 'bout 7 hours.

I got a call from Ideal this AM - there is an open Appenzeller Spitzhauben hatch on Jan 25th. I'm'a gitt'n me some!

App Spitz linkey

I only want 6-8 & I'm getting straight run so if anyone wants a couple of App Spitz chicks, I'm placing the order tomorrow AM!

Post, PM or call me!

Mikey

Robin with the chickens in Holbrook - I think your husband just came all the way to JD's Birds of Eagar, Arizona from Holbrook to buy some of our hens. Wow! That's dedication. Thanks to the Eagar person who told her that we had birds. We just got our website up a few weeks ago (sorry the site won't let me post it, so just Google it) . I'll try to get my husband JD to post on this site. He's the bird whisperer. The birds (500-600 chickens, turkeys, pheasants) are his passion and they keep him happy. Send questions to us through our website too and we'll try to share what we've learned. Marge

Back
Top Bottom