Arizona Chickens

I will have some black copper Marans in a month or two and then some barred rocks pure breed, barred rock RI cross which will be the Sex link breed and a barred rock Cornish mixed. hope to have dark Cornish pure too this sprint or summer. Won't have the White Marans until late summer or early fall
those black copper marans are so pretty! I am raising up chicks to do blue laced red wyandottes, but I wont have those anytime soon, my stock is still in the eggs "cooking". HAHAHAHAH.

I'm from northern az kingman right now, on my way to chino valley soon, this will be my first year with chicks, looking forward to reading all your posts !

I add 5 new hens to my flock on Saturday! Can't post pictures right now (I'm on mobile) but there is one EE two White Leghorn crosses, and Polish cross (that has two extra toes and a spur on one foot ???) And a black Australorp. Also added the two barred Maran hens to the big coop. Everyone is doing great and I got 7 eggs yesterday :D

Also my friend is looking for and EE rooster if anyone has one for sale
in a couple of months i will have some straight run pure ameraucana chicks (curtesy of my great grandpa, who used to be an apa judge) so i will be looking for homes for some of those roosters (i can vent sex them, and have gotten 3 out of 3 correct, although two of those were geese...)

I add 5 new hens to my flock on Saturday! Can't post pictures right now (I'm on mobile) but there is one EE two White Leghorn crosses, and Polish cross (that has two extra toes and a spur on one foot ???) And a black Australorp. Also added the two barred Maran hens to the big coop. Everyone is doing great and I got 7 eggs yesterday :D

Also my friend is looking for and EE rooster if anyone has one for sale
in a couple of months i will have some straight run pure ameraucana chicks (curtesy of my great grandpa, who used to be an apa judge) so i will be looking for homes for some of those roosters (i can vent sex them, and have gotten 3 out of 3 correct, although two of those were geese...)
.. exciting news!
Announcing 3 New Golden Cuckoo Marans :love. Courtesy of @ChuskaMtns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are your guy's favorite breeds? I am asking because I just lost 2 old hens :hit , but that means that I can get 2 more hens. But I have no idea what breeds to get!

Back
Top Bottom