Arizona Chickens

LOL-- definitely the cape!

Does anybody have (or know where I can get) Muscovy ducklings? My broody's eggs should hatch in 4 days and I'd love to add 2 Muscovy ducklings for some natural fly control. I'm too scared to order them online when it's this hot out...

Last night during my last post Tonka died. I pull a long piece of straw from Tonkas throat and she honestly looked dead.
I couldn't see her breathing or feel a pulse (not that I know how to find one). I pulled out a trusty shoe box to bury her in and placed it on the counter.
Welll...she's totally alive now? Becuase I woke up to her poop all over my counter and bananas. She seems fine now. AWESOME!
smile.png

Let it be known the zombie apocalypse was brought on by a chicken! Someone get the cheese...

PS: :O They still need some new digs though. No charge.

Last edited:
gckiddhouse: I'm glad you are okay but I was kind of starting to hope you'd need an eye patch. I've spent all day coming up with Pirate Puns just for you! dARRRn it.

redrocketrooster: Zombie chickens say, "Graaaains... GRAAAAINS..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn- it is just a regular ol hovabator, but it chugs along like a champ.

ALSO--remember how I got a Reptipro for my bday, and it busted? Well the superduperawesomtastic owner of the Reptipro company sent me a replacement. HOW AWESOME IS THAT? Nicest guy ever! It got here yessterday, so I need to get crackalackin on the thank you note! WOOT!

GCKiddhouse-I'm glad that your eye is gonna be ok.

RRR-Zombie chicken! Ack! Also, my old phone died, so I don't have anyone's number. Can you PM me with your's?

And I was wrong-it was 2 chicks that got accepted. I really do think it was the color-both of them had the same color of chipmunk stripe on their back that Cutie does-on one of them the back marking were less distinct, but the down was the same blue/brown color and the other the down is all brown, but the back markings are identical.

Repti-Pro is pretty legit. For larger breeders they send a box of 5s as testers. You can ship em back free of charge. :3~

Katherine, sent you a PM! I swear sometimes...phones are made to frustrate you~
Your broodies are very random aren't they? :O Did your chick order get here yet?

Back
Top Bottom