Arizona Chickens

OK, after reading this thread, I picked up some Blue Bunny ice cream to get the container to make ice for the flock. I hope they appreciate the things I do just for them. *cough, cough* :D
I hope you got enough! It takes hours for the blocks to chill, so you'll need several. Unless you use the 1 lb cottage cheese tubs, margerine tubs.... But I'm sure your birds will appreciate your devotion to them with the nice big blocks you'll get from the ice cream! Better get busy eating the ice cream so the birds can have ice!

I hope you got enough! It takes hours for the blocks to chill, so you'll need several. Unless you use the 1 lb cottage cheese tubs, margerine tubs.... But I'm sure your birds will appreciate your devotion to them with the nice big blocks you'll get from the ice cream! Better get busy eating the ice cream so the birds can have ice!
It was 92 today, and it's supposed to go down into the high 80's for the next several days. Most of the time it doesn't get as hot as the valley, but it definitely gets warm enough to need ice.

Back
Top Bottom