Arizona Chickens

Hi!!
Never do business with a friend and his brother on a handshake and his word. I was forced out of the bar and am currently unemployed. It's a bummer of a story and best told over some homebrew. You're welcome to come by mi casa anytime. 

Yard and alley are clean. 

Say the word. I could round up a bunch of biker buddies, and trash the place!

Hi!!
Never do business with a friend and his brother on a handshake and his word. I was forced out of the bar and am currently unemployed. It's a bummer of a story and best told over some homebrew. You're welcome to come by mi casa anytime.

Yard and alley are clean.

Understand completely. Hubby's good "friend" decided he didn't want to be a partner in the business and demanded his $ back. We had to take out a loan on our home to pay the sob off. We were better off without him, for sure. Lazy do nothing guy. Life goes on, things get better. Hang in there. What goes around comes around. Karma is real.
smile.png

Been busy already this morning, just started 16 pints of dark chicken meat in the canner, prepping batch #2 now. UPDATE: first batch is done, in this pic, it is still boiling in the jars!
Yum! !! :)
Yup, I had to buy eggs this week. Darn it.
So hilarious... But true for all of us.. You should knw better than to go to the store to buy egg's!!!! There are penny of us here that can give you egg's... Btw, my neighbor loves the girl's you gave her!!! Thank's...
.... don't forget I've got a few limes-grown organically! -a few eggs if you get desperate :)

Finally let me load a picture, r there roosters to match my mongrels or do I just use any
You could use any mongrel depending on what you want out of them my jersey giant/leghorn cockerel might bring in fast featheringand good egg laying from its mom and good meat quality/quantity from its father

CHICKEN - IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!!

Stated canning at 7:30 this morning, finally turned off the stove at 4:45. Broke one quart jar on the last batch by trying to hurry too much, putting a cold jar in hot water. Ended up with 13 quarts and 16 pints. Canned about 45 pounds of thighs and drumsticks, and still have 5 big leg quarters for grilling. Also ended up with 3 gallons of broth to put on my rice!

Last edited:

Needing help identifying this girls breed. Feathered feet, lays a dark egg like a maran is a purebreed something....

I also have three buff orpington/mutt cross juvenile roosters I am looking to rehome. For someone to raise for meat or whatever. They are free.

Back
Top Bottom