Arrowhead block swap

One question. Will theses blocks make a twin size quilt? I'm going fabric shopping today!!
celebrate.gif
going to buy for my nephew's quilt.
Hi,
a standard twin quilt measures 39x76 inches, these block with shashing and borders will make a 74x89, so if you don't do shashings the quilt should measure 58x65 a little short you can make up the difference by adding a border, the finished block size is 13" and I figured it at 4 across, you are getting back 20 blocks, here is the fabric requirements per Jenny

I hope this helps, please refigure your measurements

Can anyone tell me how to keep these banner ads from running! It is slowing this sight down so that I can barely type a post! I've restarted my laptop 2 times.

Kat, I thought this swap was only 12 blocks?
It is sorry wrong swap
hide.gif

Hi,
a standard twin quilt measures 39x76 inches, these block with shashing and borders will make a 74x89, so if you don't do shashings the quilt should measure 58x65 a little short you can make up the difference by adding a border, the finished block size is 13" and I figured it at 4 across, you are getting back 20 blocks, here is the fabric requirements per Jenny

I hope this helps, please refigure your measurements

Cancel this posting sorry had the other one on my brain
Can anyone tell me how to keep these banner ads from running! It is slowing this sight down so that I can barely type a post! I've restarted my laptop 2 times.
in the search bar type stop adds and the instructions should come up, my son did mine and I have no Idea what he did.

@Ohhappychicks sorry for the confusion, this is only a 12 block swap, so you will have to make extra blocks for a twin, sorry the flower dust has clouded my brain
gig.gif

I am posting this info here to maybe save you some $$$

if the envelope doesn't say flat rate in tiny,tiny letters on the front of the priority mailer then it is not. The priority mailers that are card board are and ship for $6.45, they are hard to pack a lot of stuff in, the mailers that are bubble packs ship for $6.80 and can have a lot stuffed into them,

the mailer that says priority as in the example below is NOT a flat rate,it seems to be a paper material , I learned this today at the Post office. I hope this helps

This is NOT a flat rate

@Ohhappychicks sorry for the confusion, this is only a 12 block swap, so you will have to make extra blocks for a twin, sorry the flower dust has clouded my brain
gig.gif
I understand!!! No worries!! I knew what you were talking about. Flower dust!!! very funny!!!
lau.gif

ANd thanks for the info on the envelopes. I thought I picked up the correct one, but if I remember correctly, I think they were out of them.
Oh, and for the info on stopping the ads. It's working now. but I will go ahead and try to fix it.
And I forgot the most important!! I bought some fabric today!!!
woot.gif

Last edited:
Deal of the week, Our Kmart is closing so they had this Brother computerized sewing machine I have had my eye on, hoping that no one would pay attention to it and waited and waited for the price to come down, well it is now in my house, I got $45 dollars off,so I paid $135.00 my first new machine, lol the ones I love are my mothers hand me downs nothing wrong with that but the one I use all the time really needed to be serviced and I was afraid that it would die on me, lol and then I have old faithful the machine is way older than I am and a good back up but then she can be temperamental so anyway I walk into the house and my DH just shakes his head and says this house better start smelling like a carpet mill, lol So now I have some decorative stitches, still looking for my embroidery machine but that one will be a while. The one I used all the time, the thread spool pins had fallen into the machine and I had to use a pencil stuck in the machine to put my thread on, then only certain spools would fit, yep I needed a good back up. Betsy is going into the shop today!!!

Back
Top Bottom