Art-Tober 2023 Challenge!! (EVERY STYLE AND LEVEL OF ART WELCOME)

My entry for spider

Attachments

• IMG_3099.jpeg
    IMG_3099.jpeg
    520 KB · Views: 24
I forgot to post this yesterday so here's mine for 1
The Nightmare
"Natalia wake up, wake up it's just a dream" those words had become all too familiar. Every night the same nightmare, every night the same horror. "It's not a dream Angela, it's real, I swear to you it's real" I'd say to my sister bit how could it be? I'd wake up in my own bed, in my own room, in my own home, yet these nightmares, visions if you will, seemed to to all to real. It was I was a completely different person at night, living a different life. The dream was always a variation of the same terrible event, the brutal death of seemingly innocent people...with me at the blame. Everyone told me it was only a dream, and Angela was concerned, rightly so. I'd been so distant since they started, every moment I was awake I felt the guilt of the killings and saw the flashing of the memories. I only hoped they stop soon.

My entry for spider
Cute comic 😊
I forgot to post this yesterday so here's mine for 1
The Nightmare
"Natalia wake up, wake up it's just a dream" those words had become all too familiar. Every night the same nightmare, every night the same horror. "It's not a dream Angela, it's real, I swear to you it's real" I'd say to my sister bit how could it be? I'd wake up in my own bed, in my own room, in my own home, yet these nightmares, visions if you will, seemed to to all to real. It was I was a completely different person at night, living a different life. The dream was always a variation of the same terrible event, the brutal death of seemingly innocent people...with me at the blame. Everyone told me it was only a dream, and Angela was concerned, rightly so. I'd been so distant since they started, every moment I was awake I felt the guilt of the killings and saw the flashing of the memories. I only hoped they stop soon.
What an intriguing snippet! I hope to see some more writing in the future!
I love the fall colours in the background
Day two:

View attachment 3650456

When I can't think of anything else, I go for song lyrics.
Very nice! Ever considered graphic design?

Back
Top Bottom