Art-Tober 2023 Challenge!! (EVERY STYLE AND LEVEL OF ART WELCOME)

Pics
Entry for today - anchor chains on the USS New Jersey

Tomorrow’s prompt is scratchy.
Wonderful picture!
Just for fun, I'm going to see how many prompts I can do right now! So here's #1, dream. It's always been a dream of mine to see owls out in the wild, and that dream came true a couple of weeks ago. Three barn owls were flying around me in the dark, which was super, super cool and scary at the same time. Look up "barn owl noise" on Google or somewhere and then imagine hearing that right above your head in pitch darkness when you're half a mile from any houses. 😊 So here's this guy, who was also my Birdtober entry for October 8th.
View attachment 3665204
I saw a barn owl on Friday, she was beautiful! This one looks just like her
Day 2, spiders! I saw this big guy last year in the garden while pulling up tomatoes.
View attachment 3665211
Woah, I've never seen a spider like him before hahah
Day 3, path. This is my favorite kind of path!
View attachment 3665213
Oh, beautiful !
As a photographer, good use of leading lines, symmetry, and trees for framing!
I haven't been to an orchard in a very long time 0_o

And I'm out of time for now, so here's today's prompt, chain.
View attachment 3665218
Beautiful
@Goldenwahintofboss I love your galaxy painting! It's very awesome
Day 20 frost: It's been in my head for a couple days, decided I was done even though it isn't perfect. Jack Frost graffiti-ing the window.
View attachment 3665264
Rise of the guardians is one of my favorite movies, I'm sure of it. I love how the frost glows a little

Day 22: Scratchy
Here's mine from the Selina Prisoner of War Camp, right under the tower where the massacre occurred.
Sorry, that was a bit of a downer, but we can't forget history and it's one of my favorite pictures that I've taken.

UCbUFjYXdxMfgOM55TTtg6Dq_XQl35eBa6tGckhTF9NTM-uckuvlY5SVkCBPF1auRx2kwmTT4XjDN854lftr8MJOvcRzdAsy4Z17sBAsthSiE76X5KhwW3lplGNV7tkpaG20p-ehQLfOLGEaHvT5ZBU4HA=nw

Back
Top Bottom