Artic blue egger

03356478-05A3-408F-B0A6-1132A4C736E9.jpeg

This is like the only post related to Arctic/Artic blue layers I've found through Google lol...
I just got these from my local feed store after not hearing anything about them but always being drawn to the light blue eggs...
I only have chicks, mine look like the rest, tan with brown stripes. I would love to see bird and egg pics from those of you who got a head start with chicks last year pleaseeeee! 💜
Here are my Arctic Blue Eggers & Blue Feathered Olive Egger chicks "all females" lol.

o9yzQQu.jpeg

ozySzNU.jpeg

(The one in the middle.)

My feed store showed that the arctic blue lays an egg so blue it looked like a turquoise only bluer.

Adults have a chipmunk pattern, females get to be about 5 lbs, and they lay avg. 240 per yr.

This is like the only post related to Arctic/Artic blue layers I've found through Google lol...
I just got these from my local feed store after not hearing anything about them but always being drawn to the light blue eggs...
I only have chicks, mine look like the rest, tan with brown stripes. I would love to see bird and egg pics from those of you who got a head start with chicks last year pleaseeeee! 💜
Here are my Arctic Blue Eggers & Blue Feathered Olive Egger chicks "all females" lol.

o9yzQQu.jpeg

ozySzNU.jpeg

(The one in the middle.)

Back
Top Bottom