Articles: I don't understand the multi page article options

Fluffy_Feathers

Songster
6 Years
Jul 6, 2017
Missouri
So I'm working on writing an article and it's going to be pretty long with lots of different sections. I'm trying to figure out a good way to format it so it's easy to navigate. Towards the bottom there are "multi page article options", one for "Overview page title" and the other for "Overview page navigation title". Based on this I'm assuming there is a way that I can make my article several pages, which would be perfect for what I'm writing since I can have one section per page with a navigation page at the beginning. But... how do I do this? Is that actually something I can do?

Thanks!

Sorry I'm late to respond, glad to see you figured it out! Yes, the interface is unclear that you have to save first before you see all the options, including the page controls. Maybe some wording can be added to the interface to inform people? @casportpony is that possible? Do the BYC staff have any control over the article form, or is that just a general forum interface that can't be changed? I was confused when I first tried to make a multi-page article, too.

Back
Top Bottom