Ask a chef

Libyan beef pumpkin and cheek peas dish.
1 kg of beef shoulder cut in cubes.
2 onions
5 clove of garlic
250 gr of cubed pumpkin
200 gr of cheek peas ( which have been put in water over night )
3 potatoes cut in 4
Salt
1 tea spoon of hot paprika
1 tea spoon of mild paprika
1 tea spoon of cumin
Blake paper
Tomato past
M.O:
Dice the onions put them in a large pan with some vegetable oil, put the meat and sire them together for 3-5 minutes , put the garlic paper salt The paprika , cumin and the tomato paste steer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Cover with hot water, and let cook on low heat for 45 minutes. Add the potatoes pumpkins and cheek peas, add some water and cook on low heat until the meat is extremely soft!
2-3 hours.
20171110_083613.jpg

Very good!
No 50% acorns flour 50% organic all grain spelt flour, with a touch of coconut sugar and vanilla extract. But the one thing I am proud of is the acrons flour!
I made it according to this.
Using a stocking is an excellent idea! I have always wanted to try acorns, but have the worst luck with worms. If I pick them from the ground, they will have worms. Even the birds do not pick them up off the ground. I have to compete with the scrub jays for the ripe ones on the tree. In our area, Coast Live oaks are supposed to have the best tasting acorns (according to indigenous people) but they have the smallest acorns. This fall, the crop was huge, they literally blanketed the ground, but the acorns were tiny. Maybe I will have to try the less tasty white oaks. They have big acorns!
© Steve Zamek
p345504416-3.jpg

Here no one ever use them, exept for making "coffee", I have decided to try them after I have seen the clip. They are highly nutritional with some good fats, vitamin and minerals.
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/acorns.html
We have 3 species of them , the most common Isense the
Quercus calliprinus.
And it seems to have one of the biggest acorns in the world! Look what a kindergarten teacher have found, in the nord of Israel!
http://mynetkibbutz.co.il/article/211276/2
2017_3_19_3bef4da2-1c67-478d-ac99-fb454171d65d_510_510_Fit_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom