Ask a chef

Pics
Hey I made poached tilapia last night for dinner.... i found this new seasoning called Seaweed Salt and gave it a try... it added sooo much flaver to such a bland fish without overpowering it.... I cant wait to give it a try on other things

Poached in a litle bit Ceaser Dressing and roasted garlic oil.... and a splash of water...

I am making Onion jam today.... this will be the second time. Three big onions quartered and sliced in thin strips. Saute them till they carmelize in a little bit of olive oil.... once they are very brown sprinkle with a quarter cup of sugar and a little teeny bit of salt ... once the sugar starts carmelizing add in Vinegar.... just enough so the sugar dissolves. 1/4 cup = 4 tablespoons... Just FYI. The recipe calls for quarter cup they really dont need that much. Onions are naturally sweet.

Its a huge pot to start out with but reduces down to fill a mason jar.

This is good on Ham Hotdogs steak you name it... very rich and full of flavor. I have no idea how long it keeps because the last time I made it it disappeared in about a week.

deb

Happy 4th of July to all of you! Wish to your grate country security, peace and prosperity !

GO EASY ON

GO HARD AND FAST ON

:lau

Back
Top Bottom